Sunday, April 20, 2008

Haley & Sebastian



We had a few people over the other night and we found Haley setting up camp with a little boy, Sebastian, from the group. It was cute. They were snuggled up together under a folded over mattress.

5 comments:

Jaci Moore said...

Well, I am just excited that you have a blog, it'll be fun to see all your pictures and stuff. Ryan is so cute, and so chubby. I want to see pix of the rolls on his legs or something. Maybe shorts or something??

I'll keep you posted if Matt let's me take ANOTHER preg test.

Jaci Moore said...

K, I'm ready for more pictures of Ryan and more Jazi stories

Jaci Moore said...

Yes, you could see him if you would ever answer your dang web cam! yep he is getting big too fast!

Fabulous Home said...

Love your blog!! It is fun to be able to keep up on you guys and hear all the fun things you are doing!! K, Jazi is looking so much older it seems like. And those picts of Sebastian and Hailey are soo cute. It was fun to see you the other night on the web cam. I can't get over how cute Ryan is!!

Jaci Moore said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!