Jazi found a sketch Adam started of a toddler a long time ago. She cut it out and taped it to the end of a pole and wanted to stick it in my chair to watch over me while I was holding Ryan. The sketch is of a head, torso and arms in the front. Its hard to see the sketch in the picture, but I call it, "baby on a stick"
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Jazi's "Baby on a Stick"
Jazi found a sketch Adam started of a toddler a long time ago. She cut it out and taped it to the end of a pole and wanted to stick it in my chair to watch over me while I was holding Ryan. The sketch is of a head, torso and arms in the front. Its hard to see the sketch in the picture, but I call it, "baby on a stick"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jazi is so funny, I wish I had someone to give me baby's on a stick.
Ryan's cute, we can't wait to come out and visit
Jazi is SOO funny. Yesterday we found my cell phone charger threaded through a small hole on Kalli's crib. It totally reminded us of some contraption Jazi would create! Ryan is SOSO cute, I love those picts!
K I'm ready for a new post!!!
Post a Comment